This device requires a subscription to Craft Metrics. Don't forget to add a subscription to your cart if you do not already have one.
This Pressure Logger includes a pressure transducer and temperature sensor.
Place the Pressure Logger on a tank or manifold in your facility to get accurate dynamic pressure data, 24 hours a day. You can review the graphs to see exactly what's going on, improving product quality, saving energy, and avoiding costly downtime.
Configure alert thresholds and get push notifications to your mobile device when the pressure falls outside of the desired range, allowing you to react quickly.
Get a real-time alert to your mobile device when:
- Brite tank head pressure indicates optimal carbonation is complete
- CO2 distribution manifold pressure drops, indicating tank requires refilling or replacement
- Dial in optimal carbonation rates
- Monitor product pressure during packaging
- Precision: +/- 0.01 psi
- 1/8" NPT (adapters available for 1/4" NPT or 1.5" Tri Clamp)
This logger device can be customized for other types and combinations of sensors, including humidity, pressure, CO2, air quality, door opening, and more.
Contact us with your requirements.